Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Chicken Update

I received an email from Roscoe Rooster:

Dear Uncle Bob,
I was snatched from Professor Hill’s Think Method Boot Camp a few nights ago and am being held in a safe house. I’m not sure where it is, I was asleep, exhausted from a day enduring the “think method” when, as I dreamed of the normal life of a rooster, I had a burlap sack placed over me and before I knew it I was hauled off the premises.
What’s amazing is that the deprogrammers also snatched a zebra whose owners were trying to convince was a horse escaped from prison and a penguin whose owners were trying to turn into a butler. Oh yes, and there’s a poor pig here who was at the Think Method Boot Camp for over two years – the Professor kept insisting that if the pig really believed it that he would be able to fly.
Anyway, since I was snatched early I don’t think the damage to me is all that great – especially now that I’m allowed to be up early and crowing – ah…how great that feels.
Say “hi” to all – will be back in touch!
Roscoe the Rooster

Also…drum roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOCATED THE CHICKENS – ALONG WITH RODNEY ROOSTER. PHOTOS BELOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment