Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Update on Chickens and George Will

I still haven’t been able to track down the chickens, but the word is that they are laying three eggs a day, that would be one egg per hen and no egg for the rooster. I haven’t heard from Roscoe Rooster since the email I shared with you. I have, however, heard from George Will.

George was back in the States in late April and called me before flying back to Italy. All is well with George. I don’t think he’d mind me including his update along with the chicken update, if you see him you don’t need to mention it.

IMG_6039
No chickens here Bob.

IMG_6042
No chickens here, you’re barking up the wrong tree Bob.

IMG_6044
Chickens? Come closer and tell me what you mean by “chickens”.

IMG_6064
Do I look like a chicken?

No comments:

Post a Comment