Friday, September 5, 2014

You Could Have Had a Nice Time


I was talking to my friend Stan who just got back with his wife from visiting his son’s family in Croatia. Just before they left his wife accepted a new job that required a move, just before they left they sold their home and purchased another. The new job and the move were both scheduled to occur just days after their return.

Stan said, “Judy had a great time in Croatia. I had a good time too but I kept thinking about both houses closing and the move – so I worried while we were gone. When we got back everything fell into place, God can make it all so easy – my worry was for nothing.”

“Yeah,” I replied, “I worry about things too, always have. I think when I get to heaven that Jesus might say, “You know Bob, you could have had a really nice time down there. You didn’t have to worry.”


Matthew 6:25 – 34.

No comments:

Post a Comment