Thursday, May 5, 2016

What Kind of Foodie?



“They are more desirable than gold, yes, than much fine gold; sweeter also than honey and the dripping of the honeycomb,” Psalm 19:10.

“How sweet are your words to my taste! Yes, sweeter than honey to my mouth!” Psalm 119:103.

“My son, eat honey, for it is good, yes, the honey from the comb is sweet to your taste; know what wisdom is thus for your soul; if you find it, then there will be a future and your hope will not be cut off,” Proverbs 24:13 – 14.

“My food is to do the will of Him who sent me and to accomplish His work,” John 4:34.

“I am the bread of life; he who comes to me will not hunger, and he who believes in me will never thirst,” John 6:35.


“As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats me, he also will live because of me,” John 6:57.

No comments:

Post a Comment