Friday, December 28, 2012

Whose Move?



My brother Jim and I play chess online at chessworld.com. Every time one of us makes a move the other is notified via email. I just went a couple of weeks without a move by Jim, something unusual. I wondered whether he had so much going on that he hadn’t time to make any moves (we usually play two games simultaneously). Then this morning I happened to be going back through my old emails and guess what? Yep. On December 16 he made two moves, there were the two emails notifying me – it had been my turn to move all this time…and here I was wondering if he wanted to play anymore. I missed the emails – easy to do with the influx of stuff in my inbox.

How many times have I wondered why God hasn’t made a move in my life, when all the time He had done so and was waiting on me?

No comments:

Post a Comment