Monday, February 5, 2024

Philippians 4:6 - 9 to Frank (1)

For the next few days, the Lord willing, I'm going to share some thoughts with you that I shared with a friend. Frank is not his real name. I hope there is something here for you. Bob 


Dear Frank,

I’ve been pondering our phone conversation and have some follow – up thoughts. In fact, I’ll say that our conversation challenged me in a number of ways that are much broader than our immediate discussion. While I don’t know how much I’ll be able to share with you, I’d like to begin with this note and I hope there is something here for you.

You mentioned the peace of God and how it is eluding you. I think you alluded to Philippians 4:7. Do you mind taking a look at Philippians 4:6 - 9?

What do you see? Please read it carefully, s-l-o-w-l-y.

Please write down what you see in this passage.

How would you share this passage, in your own words, with others?

I'll write some more tomorrow…the Lord willing.

Shalom,

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment