Monday, March 21, 2016

Written on Sunday morning, March 20, 2016

This morning I’d like to gather with God’s people with my tambourine and sing and dance. My heart is bursting with joy in Jesus and the new life I have in Him. I am so thankful for the life Vickie and I have in Him and so thankful for His amazing incomprehensible forgiveness and mercy.

One of these days I think creation may have enough of our low-key and often mute mundane response to the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and that the rocks may actually cry out – I’m certain that creation has had enough of our sacrilege and desecration of the image of God and His creation.


Oh for us to be captured by the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, captured to the point that we capture others with the glorious message of the Gospel, captured to the point where nothing compares with the beauty of Jesus and His love. Captured to the point where we burst for joy and overflow with grace – that we might be fountains of living water in Jesus Christ for others to partake of – that living waters may flow out from us to a world so desperately in need of eternal life in Jesus Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment