Wednesday, June 30, 2021

What Music? Thoughts from a Friend

A dear brother wrote me about yesterday's post...it is encouraging to me, with its focus on Jesus; I hope it will be encouraging to you.


This is exactly the message that we ALL need to both hear and absorb. All the other issues are secondary to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. It seems to me that our love for Jesus grows when we recognize our own sinful nature, are genuinely remorseful, truly repentant, and consequently incredibly grateful for the mercy extended to us through Jesus Christ. I am convinced more than ever that to really appreciate the Love and Amazing Grace of Jesus, we need to humble ourselves before the Cross, and thank the Lord for rescuing us from what we all deserve. Thanks for the refreshing music of unmerited Grace in Jesus. His love is beyond anything imaginable ! Bob Fitch 

No comments:

Post a Comment