Thursday, September 17, 2026

The Invitation – testimony

 

The Invitation – testimony

LeAnna

 

I received this email in response to the message, The Invitation; it is from LeAnna. Since testimonies ought to be shared, I thought I’d pass this along. O dear friends, we must always be on mission for Jesus, always for Jesus. How we are distracted about many things, when people around us…and in our pews…truly need Jesus.

 

A worldview doesn’t save people, an economic system doesn’t save people, a political system doesn’t save people – only Jesus saves people, only Jesus brings light and life – and our lives are to belong only to Him…only to Him.

 

Let us be devoted to, and in love with, Jesus.

 

Much love,

 

Bob

 

Thanks for this. Surely I would never forget... I had been attending church that year since February 2001 my ears and heart were being opened...

9/11 was the catalyst for me to dig deeper... and that revival weekend I clearly remember saying to myself "well let me go to church for Friday night instead of partying for the first time."

I met Jesus that weekend

 the veil was taken away

you prayed for me after the service because I told you I wanted to go up to the alter call but was reluctant to be the only one,

 you simply prayed for me and  when I went home I said let me read the Bible for myself; and said well I might as well start where we were reading tonight the book of Revelation and finished it.

 i didn't have any idea what was coming

I was so eager to talk to you the next morning.

9/11 for me was the catalyst to dig in for the gold.

My experience for 9/11 was life-changing and you were an assigned helper on my path at that time in those days.

I’m forever grateful.

Stay blessed and favored.

Love to you both.

I know for sure the message that is/was relentlessly resounding in my being is "come, now is the time to awaken, let The Bride arise, let the bride start moving like the bride" where is the Bride of Christ? It is time.

No comments:

Post a Comment